"Sustainable Hero" - Health & Wellbeing Awards 2021 Finalist
The silky-smooth, zero-waste period gamechanger with no strings attached!
Unlike traditional pads and tampons, the nüdie cup collects your menstrual fluid rather than absorbing it, maintaining your vagina’s delicate pH balance.
Perfect for women with sensitive skin or susceptible to dryness, the nüdie cup can be worn for up to 12 hours – giving you leak-free protection you won’t even feel.
Why not try the dream nüdie combo of cups for day and pants for night?
Which nüdie cup size is right for you?
We designed the nüdie for sisters at all stages of life.
Available in 3 sizes: Teen, A & B
- Teen – Perfect for those under 18 or in their early 20’s with strong pelvic floor muscles
- Size A – Perfect if you are aged 18 to 30 and have not given birth vaginally
- Size B – Perfect if you have given birth vaginally or are over 30 years old.
Better for our planet
- 100% plastic-free
- Saves up to 2500 disposable period products from landfill
- Certified B Corp - highest scoring period care brand in femcare sector.
Better for our sisters
- We're on a mission to #endperiodpoverty and regularly donate products to those in need.
- As a member of the 1% for the planet , a minimum of 1% of our annual sales support environmental non-profit organisations worldwide.
Why choose the nüdie period cup?
The nüdie was designed exclusively for &SISTERS by our co-founder Claire and leading female architect using state of the art 3D printing technology.
The nüdie cup has unique features including: Tri-Flow™️ air release holes and easy-to-hold Pebble™️ pull for hassle-free removal. Each cup also comes with an organic cotton case bag for safe-keeping when not in use.