Summer freshness would define the fragrance of the Purifying Verbena Deodorant. It contains 93% of natural ingredients and a prebiotic complex, which balances your skin microbiome while hydrating it. A blend of citrus freshness with floral and wood notes will make your armpit smell like heaven and avoid bad odor for 24h. You can now live life to the fullest!
How to use:
Apply on clean and dry skin, covering the entire armpit. Leave to dry before putting clothes on. For external use only. Stop use if irritation occurs. Keep out of reach of children.
Aqua(Water), Alcohol Denat, Triethyl Citrate Tapioca Starch, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Steareth-21, Steareth-2, Dimethicone, Cetyl Alcohol, Parfum (Fragrance), Acacia Senegal Gum, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Caproyl/Lauroyl Lactylate, Triclosan, Xylityl, Sesquicarprylate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Benzyl Alcohol, Disodium EDTA, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Morinda Citrifolia Callus Culture Lysate, Benzoic Acid, Anhydroxylitol, Linalool, Sorbic Acid, Limonene, Citral, Geraniol, Citric Acid, Maltodextrin, Salvia officinalis(Sage) Oil.
How to refill:
- Your deodorant has to be completely closed (with the cap on).
- Press down on the cap and the body of the bottle with each hand to separate them and open the reservoir.
- Make sure the bottle is clean by rinsing it with water.
- Rinse it once again, this time with alcohol.
- Pull the plug off your deodorant’s Refill.
- Fill up the bottle with the Refill.
- Put the cap back on the deodorant’s bottle.
- Plug the Refill and keep it for the next time.