What it is
Form Nutrition Superblend Protein uses a base of organic pea protein with brown rice, hemp and whole algae proteins to deliver a complete amino acid profile with no animal products. Combined with maca, flaxseed and a blend of greens and fruit powders, it's a great tasting vegan protein powder complete with fibre, prebiotics and probiotics. All for less than 160 calories per serving.
- 20g of plant-based protein to support the growth and maintenance of muscle mass
- 7g of fibre per serving
- 1 billion CFU of probiotics per serving
- All natural with no artificial flavours, artificial sweeteners or added sugar
- Less than 160 kcals per serving
- Delicious salted caramel taste
- 100% plastic free, compostable packaging. No plastic scoops, for use with tablespoons!
- A mix of 12 fruits and vegetables ensures you're on track to meet your daily requirements
- An innovative sweetener blend combines stevia leaf extract and thaumatin, a protein from the African katemfe fruit
- BioPerine is an extract from black pepper that's been proven to increase bioavailability
- Maca root is an adaptogen which enables your body to take on challenging and stressful situations
How to Use
Mix 40g (2 scoops) with 300ml water or your preferred non-dairy milk. If you're feeling more adventurous, incorporate into your favourite smoothie. The amount and type of liquid you add will affect sweetness and thickness, so experiment and see what works best for you. Best served cold or with ice. Drink one or two servings a day either between meals or after exercise.