Ever find yourself stuck at the office—or even just glued to the couch—when you really want to get out (for once), get to the gym (at last), and get started on that fun project you’re always putting off?
You need to get your shit together. And that’s not an admonition. It’s a rallying cry.
The Life-Changing Magic of Not Giving a Fuck introduced readers to the joys of mental decluttering. Get Your Shit Together takes you one step further—organizing the fucks you want and need to give, and cutting through the bullshit cycle of self-sabotage to get happy and stay that way. You’ll discover:
- The Power of Negative Thinking
- Three simple tools for getting (and keeping) your shit together
- How to balance work and fun—and save money while you’re at it
- Ways to manage anxiety, avoid avoidance, and conquer your fear of failure
- And tons of other awesome shit!